Everyone attending The Data Science Festival 2021 will need to prove their COVID-19 Status before entering CodeNode by providing either:
- Proof of full vaccination – both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the event).
- Proof of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test taken within 48hrs of arrival
Resident in England
You can show your status easily via the NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App. For more information on how to do this, please click here.
If you don’t have access to a smartphone or computer, then you can call 119 to request a letter to demonstrate your vaccination status or online here. Please note that the letter can take up to 5 working days to reach you. This letter will be sent to the address registered with your GP.
The NHS App
Downloading the NHS App can take up to 24hrs to validate, so make sure you do it early!
From outside England:
- Scotland – obtain your full vaccination status here.
- Wales – obtain your full vaccination status here.
- Northern Ireland – Ticket holders from Northern Ireland will be required to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, by reporting the result here and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the entrance.
- EU or outside the EU – All government regulations regarding travel and entry into the UK remain. As part of entry into the UK a PCR rest is required and proof of this will be sufficient. Additionally, CDC card, US state-level digital certification (you will need to show proof of USA residency, such as your USA passport or Green Card) or the EU digital Covid certificate (EU DCC) or paper equivalent will also be accepted.
Not able to access the NHS COVID Pass?
If you cannot access your NHS COVID Pass or if you do not receive a vaccination status letter in time you will need to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, by reporting the result here and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the entrance.
How to upload your lateral flow
If you are demonstrating your COVID-19 Status using an NHS Lateral Flow Test this should be taken prior to travel on the day of arrival at CodeNode. You can order NHS Lateral Flow Tests here or pick them up from any pharmacy or test site.
Once you have taken your test, you will need to report your result on the NHS website here .You will receive a text or email notification confirming your negative test result, to present on entry.
A positive result from an NHS Lateral Flow Test means it’s likely you had coronavirus when the test was done. You and anyone you live with must not attend The Data Science Festival and self-isolate immediately. You are then advised to get a PCR test to confirm your result as soon as possible.
Upon Covid verified entry to the event, face coverings are optional but we welcome the wearing of them in the show especially in crowded areas
Don’t feel great?
Please do not attend the event if you feel unwell in any way. We have missed seeing you but must do our best to keep everyone safe.
Our sessions will be recorded and you will be able to watch them back if you missed anything.